Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Last Two Days!

Hi everyone:) Its been a crazy couple of days! On Sunday Abigail decided to cry from 7am to 1pm, then on and off all night. I ended up sleeping on the floor of her room for a few hours. Leon had to go back to work yesterday so the timing was excellent hehe.

I still managed to squeeze in my exercise and massage though. Thank god! I would have gone mad otherwise!

Sunday 25/9/11
Exercise: 40 min brisk walk
                4 sets of transverse activations
                4 sets of pelvic floor activations
Massage: Body Brushing
                Oblique Release
                Self massage on legs and tummy
Diet:        Breakfast - Coffee 2 poached eggs, 1 minute steak, baked tomatoe, banana
                Morning Tea - Rooibos tea
                Lunch - Gluten free sausages, steamed greens with olive oil and balsamic, baked pumpkin
               Afternoon Tea - Vitawheat crackers with cheese
               Dinner - Homemade chicken soup with 2 rice crackers
               Cheat - 3 lindt balls
So after this terrible day from hell I looked up some things as to why she would be crying so much. So apparently it could be the coffee or wind. I have decided only decaf from now on, its not worth it. Foods that is thought to give breastfed babies wind are eggs, wheat and dairy; so I will eliminate them except for the spoon of natural yoghurt I have with my protein. This makes me sad :(  However I have always been much better off without wheat and I have a dairy intolerance so it will actually help me lose the baby weight. Also caffeine causes cellulite, which I definitely want to get rid of!

Monday 26/9/11
Exercise: As above
Massage: As above
Diet:        Breakfast - Decaf coffee (boo hoo) tin of tuna, banana, nuts (I was in a rush)
                Morning tea - Grapes, seeds
                Lunch - Homemade chicken soup with two rice crackers
                Afternoon Tea -  Rooibos tea
                Dinner - Roast Lamb with pumpkin, sweet potato, onion, broccoli and asparagus
                Cheat - Dessert custard with self saucing pudding. Bad!!!
So Abigail was awesome yesterday, slept when she should, was happy when awake. I hope it is because of my diet as at least I can control that a bit.
Tonight is photo, weigh in and measure. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment