Thursday 29 September 2011

This weeks measure and photo :)

Hi Guys! Just a quickie to show you this weeks photo and measurements.
Any excuse for a baby photo!
Unfortunately my last 3 days have been a bit all over the shop.

Tuesday 27/09/11
Exercise: Walk and ab holds
Massage: Body brushing and oblique release.
Diet:
Breakfast - 1 spoon natural yoghurt, pea protein and fruit and nuts, decaf coffee.
Morning Tea - Decaf Coffee.
Lunch - Rice Crackers with tuna, avocado and tomato. Steak.
Afternoon tea - 3 Scones with jam (bad!).
Dinner - Venison sausages with steamed veggies.
Cheat - The scones!!!

Wed 28/09/11
Exercise: Walk
Massage: Body brushing and oblique release.
Diet:
Breakfast - 1 spoon natural yoghurt, peas protein and fruit and nuts, decaf coffee.
Morning Tea - dried apricots and seeds.
Lunch - Steak and veggies.
Afternoon Tea - 1 scone :(
Dinner - Lamb rissoles and veggies
Cheat - 2 biscuits and scone :(

Thursday 29/09/11
The day from hell!!! No sleep and lots of crying. Abigail even managed to projectile poo all over me, the carpet and the shoes in the cupboard behind me :)
Exercise: Nil - it rained most of the day :(
Massage: Body brushing and oblique release.
Diet:
Breakfast - 1 spoon natural yoghurt, peas protein and fruit and nuts, decaf coffee.
Morning Tea - about 1 million biscuits and proper tea.
Lunch - Rice Crackers with tina /avocado and tomato. Steak, beetroot.
Afternoon tea - Steak, beetroot
Dinner - Pork cutlets, eggplant, zuchinni. Rooibos tea.
Cheat - who knows how many biscuits and a scone. Did I mention it was a bad day?

So anyway, the measure, weigh and pics. Everything is moving in the right direction but there are many changes I need to make! Mainly in my diet :)
My physio tells me I won't be able to exercise properly for another 4 weeks so diet is what I can try and control.
Tuesday 27/09/11
Weight: 58.2 kgs
Waist:   83.5cms

So I lost 700grams in weight and 0.5cm around waist. This would be going faster if I stopped eating junk!!!

My photos show that my tummy is looking much less pregnant though, which makes me happy! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment