Friday 7 October 2011

Thank Goodness for Breastfeeding!!!

My Beautiful Husband and Baby Abigail
Hi Guys!

So I had a shocker on the long weekend. We had a house full of guests which meant there was potato bake, breadrolls, cake, biscuits, chips, jelly, custard and more. You name it, I probably ate it. On Tuesday I woke up feeling like I had a hangover! In a way I did, my poor body had to process all that rubbish. I've only just started to feel better today.

Needless to say I didn't hold out much hope that I would lose any weight. However, thank god for breastfeeding! You burn an extra 650 calories or 2500 kilojoules a day. I was also still doing my exercises and going for a walk everyday. I kept up with my body brushing and self massage as well.


















Stats
Date: 6/09/11
Weight: 57.6  lost half a kg Wooo Hooo!
Waist: 83cms lost half a cm    
In my photos you can see a big change in my waist and belly button ,Yay! Mostly that I am starting to have a waist and a belly button again hehe.
One of the things I have been trying is using a splint and a belly band to get my waist back quicker. This also helps with Diastisis (splitting of the abs into left and right halves whilst pregnant). I believe this has been helping with both my backpain and getting my abs back. I've tried two different types and will let you know what I think in my post on Diastisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment